top of page

Courage Warriors

Publicยท24 Warriors
Marie Manokey
Thanks for being an active memberAwesome Commenter

My story this time around is more about how I missed sobriety of 21 years compared to a year or two of relapse. How my life was saved by God through Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’“ Angry about how I was lied on by a trainer on the road at truck driving school and fired not even thinking about the fact I have the Cdl's; and could go drive anywhere. My loyalty has gotten the best of me. I am blessed to say after being hit by a car crossing the street and saved by God's Grace. April 24,2022 I will have a year clean happy joyous and free. One day at a time and Praising all the way. It has been a pleasure to read your story of 14 years. How I had 21 years and lost them. I learned that trusting the process and staying connected ๐Ÿ™and studying daily and properly is how I will continue to grow one day at a time. Believing in Jesus Christ period, Confessing to God any resent sins; Being filled with the Holy Spirit, Studying daily Believe the truth and trust God. It seems a bit much but it's a blessing to be able to meet you and others. I am Alive

Emily Souther

About

Welcome to the group! I believe in the power of friends and ...

Warriors

bottom of page